Home of Honorably Discharged Disabled Veterans
Veterans Supportive Services Agency, Inc (VSSA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization whose mission is to help eligible Veterans apply for service connected disability life-time compensation.
We are solely dedicated to providing life enhancing supportive services to US Armed Forces Veterans and their families. Serving Veterans since 2011.
Veterans, how can VSSA help you?
VSSA's responsibility is to help injured Veterans apply for service-connected disability compensation.
We help injured Veterans with their initial application of a service connected disability claim or assist them to file in reaching a level of service connected disability up to 100%. This assistance also applies to Veterans who have already filed their claims, and Veterans whose claims were denied.
Our services include:
- Service- Connected Disability Compensation Application
- Special Monthly Compensation, including Aide and Attendance
- Dependency Indemnity Compensation (DIC) Application Preparation
- Obtain Basic Military Records (i.e., DD214)
- Spiritual Counseling Services, including on-site Chaplain Services
- Housing Referrals for Homeless Veterans - in partnership with Homeless Veterans Emergency Housing Facility and VA Menlo Park
- Coaching and Counseling, including Burial Benefits Briefings
To become a client, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (408) 770-2527. We encourage bringing your spouse or partner to your first appointment.
Our services are free. Contributions and donations are always welcome.
- New Client Orientation: First Friday of each month
- Burial Benefits Briefing: Third Friday of each month
- Saturday, September 30, 2017: 5th Annual Silicon Valley Veterans Charity Ball
- May 2018: 3rd Annual Golf 4 Our Vets Charity Tournament
- May 2018: 3rd Annual Armed Forces Day Charity Run and Honor Walk